Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MULTIPLE BLES8INGS

For anyone who likes John & Kate Plus 8...I just finished the book she wrote. It just came out and it is called Multiple Bles8ings. This book was amazing! She told their story from the very beginning, starting with the birth of the twins. Even if you do not like to watch that show I am sure that you will find inspiration from this story. She is a great Christian woman and can be very inspiring. I just thought I would share this with you all. I am finished with the book so if anyone would like to borrow it from me just let me know! Everyone have a good week and stay warm, it is freezing!

4 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

I would love to borrow it! I saw it at Sam's yesterday and thought it would be interesting to read. Will and I both love the show!! I need a good book too! Thanks!

Caroline Bilstein said...

I will bring it to you at church tomorrow night :)

Scarlett said...

I love the show too but John won't let me watch it when he's around b/c it gets on his nerves b/c he just "doesn't like watching other people deal with their kids on tv" I guess he couldn't be a stay at home dad b/c he'd go insane!

Caroline Bilstein said...

Yeah he would go insane, huh? He cracks me up.