Monday, October 20, 2008

Yep, sick again

Well, just to keep everyone updated...I've been sick again. So if you see me at one place one day and then I am not there the next, you know why. I made it to the Pumpkin patch, thank goodness, because I did not want Bella to miss out, but then got home and was very sick throughout the night. This went on for a few hours until my Mother finally forced me to take a phenergan tablet. Then I slept for a very long time. When I am not nauseated I'm vomiting, and when I'm not vomiting I'm nauseated :( Sounds like fun, huh? All the while keeping up with an extremely energetic two year old. I finally broke down and went to the doctor today, per husband and mother, I was forced. I have yet another cyst on the ovary and a severe bladder/kidney infection, hence, the vomiting. But enough about that, I just wanted to keep you all updated. I am glad that Scarlett told me that you guys did this! Now I can talk and rant and rave all I want to and eventually someone is going to read it. So I can get things off my chest.

We hope everyone had a good time at the park last night and we are sorry we did not get to be there. But everyone have a good rest of the week!!! Hopefully, next time I will have something a little more intereesting to blog about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bless your heart- hope you feel better soon.

Julie Young said...

Hey Caroline! I didn't realize you were blogging until just now when I saw your name on Scarlett's blog. Welcome to the blog world! I am looking forward to keeping up with you guys and I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Will and Melodie said...

Hope you feel better soon! Maybe we'll see you tomorrow night at church!

Kayla said...

Hope u feel better soon!! Loved the blog;)