Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 THINGS

So I got this idea from Amy's blog and I thought that it would be so fun to do. You can learn a few funny, interesting little things about Caroline. So here goes!! Oh yeah, and these are in no particular order.

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1.) Go to NYC @ Christmastime and stay in the Plaza Hotel
2.) Adopt a little girl from China
3.) Get a pharmaceutical sales job
4.) Visit all 50 states
5.) Go to Italy
6.) Take a ride in a hot air balloon
7.) Be there for every single step and moment in my daughter's life

7 Things I Can Do

1.) Play basketball-pretty good
2.) Put my legs behind my head-yes, the human pretzel
3.) Statistics-boring, I know
4.) Burp extremely loud-very ladylike
5.) Be a great friend
6.) Be too sensitive
7.) Take things entirely the wrong way

7 Things I Can Not Do

1.) See or have anything to do with spiders
2.) Eat meat unless it's well done
3.) Play an instrument
4.) Go to sleep @ night unless I'm rubbing my feet together
5.) Drive a stick shift
6.) Handle people who are unkind
7.) Handle those who think they are better than you

7 Things That Attracted Me To My Hubby

1.) Kindness
2.) Sensitivity
3.) Smile
4.) Looks in general
5.) Sideburns-Funny, I know!
6.) Personality
7.) Shyness

7 Things I Say Most Often

1.) Seriously?
2.) Bella! No ma'am! Bella Mommy said no!
3.) Really?
4.) Oh, whatever!
5.) I Love You
6.) A prayer
7.) No way!

7 Celebrity Crushes

1.) Matthew McC.
2.) Jake Gyll.
3.) Brad Pitt
4.) Dr. Gregory House-bad, I know but he is so cute!
5.) Dr. Derek Shepard
6.) Dr. Mark Sloan
7.) Dr. Alex Karev-my 3 Grey's Men!!!

1 comment:

Julie Young said...

I just learned a lot of new things about you! Thanks for sharing!