Monday, November 3, 2008

Random Stuff

Well, today was my much anticipated interview in Huntsville. The position is in Florence but their main office is in Huntsville, so off I went! It is for a Marketing position with Columbia Cottage, an assisted living facility. I feel that it went well. She said my interview should only be around 45 minutes but it actually took an hour and a half so I am hoping that it is a good sign. Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and prayers. Keep your fingers crossed!

My little sweet Bella has developed somewhat of an attitude lately. Last night I sang to her in this crazy voice just goofing off and she proceeds to cover her ears with both hands and say "Mommy, no that hurts ears!" Thanks my dear Bella...Kids are so funny and are sponges to everything. Sometimes I am afraid that she will overhear something that someone says while we are out shopping or whatever and that she will repeat it, how embarassing would that be!

The Harvest Fest was a blast, hopefully I will find time to post pictures soon. All the little kiddos were so adorable! Bella is still walking around saying Trick-or-Treat to everyone thinking that they will give her candy. She is now asking anyone and everyone for candy even strangers, not a good idea Bella, but I can't seem to get her to understand that. She now has a new profound love for candy. She came home from school the other day with two huge bags and apparently the teachers let them eat candy out of the bowl all day long, also not a good idea. So now I have to tell her if she eats all of her supper she can have one piece of candy.

Well, hope that my rambling didn't bore you to tears but rambling is what I do best! Everyone have a great week and be safe!

3 comments:

Julie Young said...

Let us know about the interview as soon as you find out. Hopefully you will get the job!

Scarlett said...

You know.....Bonnie has somehow forgotten about all of the candy she got. I hid it as soon as we got home from Trunk or Treat....I'm just wondering when she is gonna have a 'recollection' of her goodies!

Scarlett said...

Heard anything yet? I know waiting is hard!