Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's About That Time

Hello everyone! I figured after 3 months of nothing and feeling the "blogging pressure" from Julie Y. I had better post something. Yes, there are still pumpkins on my background page! My last post was when we found out we were pregnant. Since then I have endured a few hospital stays and one kidney stent surgery but I am hanging in there pretty well I think! I had my 20 week ultrasound about 2 weeks ago and the baby looks great so far. We already knew it was a boy, thanks to a good friend and a 16 week ultrasound, but he cooperated and showed us yet again that he was definately a boy! My actual due date is Sept. 2, 10 days before Bella's b-day, but we know I will not make it that far. Bella was a 35 weeker due to the same complications so sometime in August we will get to meet that sweet little boy.

We just found out that we are moving back to Killen into the same house that we used to live in so we are very excited! We are supposed to be moving sometime in May. Richard's dad is moving to Mississippi and getting married. Yeah for a house and more space :)

Baby Boy Bilstein still does not have a name but we are throwing a few ideas around. Right now I think we have it narrowed down to Cruz, pronounced like cruise ship, and Drake. We know the middle name will be Hollis, named after my Nanny. I am really fond of Cruz Hollis Bilstein. I think it is really pretty and unique! A couple of others that we really like are Greyson and Corbin. Maybe by the next post we will have decided on a name. I go back to the baby doctor in 2 weeks so I will try to post again after my appointment to keep you updated on Baby Boy Bilstein. That's all for now!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name!

Julie Young said...

Yea Caroline!!

Julie Young said...

Oh by the way...you have moved up a notch on the "cool" list since you have updated and Scarlett has not! HA!

Caroline Bilstein said...

Scarlett is slacking...she is losing her coolness, she better blog!!! Lol...you are funny Julie!

Scarlett said...

I'll show y'all what coolness is!!!!! Ha! You just wait! :) love you C and Jules! Glad you are blogging again!